Wow! How awful! I haven't blogged in over 6 mos! I went back to work in February teaching 2nd grade in the PVUSD, which was a big part of why I've been awful! In a nutshell.....Lea finished pre-k, did her first tap dance recital, and turns 5 on the 24th. Tomorrow we are having her "spa" themed party. I can't believe it! Mitchell is now 3.5, just learned to swim, and loves it, and continues to love tools, coins, flashlights, taking things apart, and Home Depot. My two babies are growing so fast, and I'm so blessed that they call me mommy! Garrett is staying very busy! First we had a role reversal in that he took care of the kids for 3 months while I went to work. It was great for the kids to have daddy home, and for daddy to see how tough it can be. Now he is doing some contract work back in the telecom wireless industry and continues to dabble in real estate, his true passion. We are all doing very well!
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment